Sunday, September 23, 2012

Simeon Update

This is the fuzzy head Christine was talking about!It's one of those blessings that come with babies!I love the fuzz head time, it goes away so fast, so I'm kissin' it as often as I can!(you might have to click on the pictures to see that red fuzz!)Gosh, where do I start?I'll start with an update on little Simeon!He, as of last Friday weighed 15 pounds, 11 ounces!!That supplementing breastmilk with formula is chubbing him out, and we are loving it!!

He will need surgery, on his Ureters.  They are both obstructed.Both kidneys are fully functioning though, which is good.His surgery is scheduled for December 18th, he'll be in the Minneapolis Children's Hospital for 3 days and home in time for his birthday!(and Christmas)Prayers much appreciated!!


Here's Christine, on my 43rd birthday!!I'll try to "catch up" in  "Thankful Thursday" type posts

No comments:

Post a Comment