Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ceramic Kitchen Wares On Sale Is It Legal To Take Pictures Of Someone's Merchandise For Sale At A Festival?

Is it legal to take pictures of someone's merchandise for sale at a Festival? - ceramic kitchen wares on sale

I was at a weekend festival and the people here and there, selling their own products. I have pictures of random things as usual, at random. I broke a couple of bad table with an old ceramics - the lady at the table longer, waved their hands before buying things, scream, "You can not pictures of this bla bla bla", but I recognized then.

I do not use it for commercial or not. They were very common type of Flow Blue Willow pitching and reduces the cooking time - this lady from a personal works of art or intellectual property. Can I take pictures of what you, as to a festival? Or is it advisable to ask every person who has something interesting photo for meand if I may? And bring a folder with disclaimers haha. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment