Friday, September 21, 2012

Grandpa Shuffling


I heard this song today and it reminded me of Grandpa shuffling and had to share it with you!

Our computer is dead.
It got fixed in June, but not really.

So
I can't do pictures, but wanted to post something.

Life has been busy
As it has been for everyone, I'm sure.

Sweetie Pie turned 3 last week.
My sweet little curly haired girly, is 3. 
She's such a big girl now.

Mary Hannah turns 8 tomorrow.
The loooong awaited number 8!

Next weekend is Tom's 45th birthday
and
my 43rd birthday, which will end our 4 birthday in 2 weeks marathon!

Simeon weighs (as of Friday) 14 pounds 7 ounces!! 
He's chubbing right before our eyes,
He's getting rubber band hands
and chins galore!
He turned 8 months last week!!
8 months!
I've been catching myself wondering what I'll do with all the extra time I'll have next spring when I'm done pumping breastmilk all the time...(I pump 2 1/2 bottles each time, which sometimes takes over an hour, but am down to every 5-6 hours now only)

We started school 2 weeks ago
The first week went OK
The first day of the 2nd week didn't go so well
I ended up screaming, a crazy mama scream, literally,
and took the 4 youngest to the park for a picnic to escape
the 2 oldest complaints and arguments they had for the teacher (me)

I cried all the way to the park
and then, prayed, with the 4 littles.
Begging for God's mercy.
and Grace,
the Grace He gives to us when we ask.

And then,
The rest of the week went pretty good.

Grace, I tell you
And Mercy.

Simeon goes to the Minneapolis Children's Hospital this Thursday for his tests.
Those long tests that are awful, but very much needed to see how his kidneys are doing.

Not sure what to pray for, if he needs surgery, I'm fine with it, if not, I'm fine with it.
I accept God's will whatever way and am praying that way.

If they put him out for the Lasics Renalgram, they have not told us that, if you were wondering.
That's the test, he will have to lie still for 50 minutes, while dye goes through his IV.

Grace and Mercy
That's how I pray.
That's what I live on

God bless you, with Graces and Mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment