Sunday, May 13, 2012

What Shape Is Lung Cancer What Do I Do, My Mom Has Lung Cancer But Keeps Lying To Me About It?

To contact us Click HERE

What do I do, my mom has Lung Cancer but keeps lying to me about it? - what shape is lung cancer

Hello,

My father died of pancreatic cancer in 2003. Since my mother was really bad depression, but added that it began to acquire a persistent cough. She is a smoker, like everyone in my family. He said to my brother, whom he has long been a lung cancer, but then did not tell me to say. When I know she refused and told everyone they were wrong doctors. This week, my family and I had a great discussion. The next day my mother's friend sat down and talked to me and said I need not argue for more, because my mother is sick. She says she has lung cancer, but not just tell me because she was afraid that I will take. She said she has been going since the treatment and every Tuesday orEY stopped chemotherapy because she said it was better and could begin to look a pill now. I realized that a lot of drugs in the room. I asked him about this and said nothing happened. I think I have the right to know if she is sick, I'm not a child, I'm 22 and I think I can take it. I do not know what to do. I'm afraid I do not want to lose my mother, but she continued to lie to me and I know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment