Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Garden of The Good Shepherd Party

To contact us Click HERE
I'm going to link you to the Garden Parties at Catholic Cuisine for all the details, I'm short on time but wanted to post especially our "clouds"
THE HEAVENS TELL GOD'S GLORYAnd then I'm going to link to our Last Year's Party, because it was so much better than our"last minute thrown together quick before baby gets fussy party"The girls loved making their SUN plates!
 Our CLOUDS were really cool, I have to admit!They were not edible, but very fun to make!Just get Ivory soappop it in the microwave and watch it turn into a cloud!!I'll link you here to find out more if you want! Very fun and the microwave is now very clean! We did bubbles again for our "WIND"Look at those cute bubble lips...

 HAIL  (crushed ice) and RAIN (water-pop) RAINBOW--popsiclesLIGHTNING--PB&J tortillasWe even got a real storm later that day,hid out in the basement, from tornadoes storming the area(I was pumping when the sirens went off and by the time I got my milk and pump and milk bottles, etcfor Simeon, the sirens were off and everyone was coming upstairs again!)(baby's gotta eat!!!)We also did the Good Shepherd Garden Party last week, but I never got timeto post about it... it was a lot of fun!(Those are Barbara's biscuits)

No comments:

Post a Comment