Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

To contact us Click HERE
 That's me screaming.....chicken with head cut off, that's how I feel today!We have Mary Hannah's First Holy Communion Sunday and I have a gazillion things to doto prepare.I keep telling myself, it's not about the food, or how neat my home is, It's about Jesus.Receiving Jesus for the very first time!!It's such a special day, I want her day to special, I want to make it special.I want to make chalice/host cookiespractice curls and hair stylesclean, clean, clean....go to Confession, pick up cakedo groceriesThen, I have these questions like "Do I make one giant fruit salad, or make 3 big to normal salads?"These things drive me crazy....the little things!20 some people here, including us, It's celebrating JesusIt's celebrating JesusAnyone have Plantar Fasciitis?Not fun.I can barely walk.I ordered a boot to sleep in, it came today, can't wait to see if it helps!See?  That chicken with her head cut off, can't even run.Jesus must want me to slow down and remember the day is aboutCelebrating Him.It's all about Jesus!
Prayers for my sweet little girl?  
Hoping to find time to do a "Thankful Thursday" post!Things have been crazy around here, I have not been very good at answering emails or posting comments,I'm sorry...I'm looking, just doing it in 5 minutes here and there.Things will be back to semi normal soon, I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment