Monday, July 2, 2012

Our Lady of Lourdes Novena for Simeon

To contact us Click HERE
I've decided on Our Lady of Lourdes Novena for Simeon.I had a hard time deciding and asked God to help me decide today.Yesterday (or the day before) Becky told me she wanted to make Simeon aspecial rosary and the centerpiece we decided on is Our Lady of Lourdes.(isn't that wonderful of her?)Then, today, in the mail we got those free Mass cards that always come,and they were, (yep, you guessed it)Our Lady of Lourdes Mass cards.And not just Mass cards, but a novena prayer card too.An Our Lady of Lourdes Novena prayer card.(Prayer answered)
Our Lady of Lourdes it is.I put the novena on my sidebarIf you want to pray this novena with us, We would appreciate it so much.
Please don't feel you have toMany of you are non Catholic, and I know God hears all our prayers.
A novena is a prayer prayed by many or just one, for a series of days, usually 9 days, for a specific intention.
This novena starts tomorrow, Wednesday, April 25, and goes til Thursday, May 3rd.Simeon's surgery is on Friday, May 4th.
Thank you and God bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment