Monday, July 2, 2012

4 Months Old and 9 Pounds 9 Ounces!

To contact us Click HERE


Yay!!  Simeon is 9 pounds 9 ounces and has been eating a ton lately.
The doctor gave him the "go ahead" for surgery!  If he's not 10 pounds in 2 weeks, he will be close enough!
Thank you for all your wonderful prayers, I don't doubt it for one minute he's gained this weight because of your prayers!

He will be 4 months old Sunday.  I have to say, it's been a long 4 months, keeping him home and away from germs and the possibility of getting RSV, pumping constantly and trying to fit that into our already busy school days and busy home, filled with 6 kids.  Balance, life is all about balance.  In all things.  I really believe this, but sometimes for short periods of time (like baby's first year) that balance is sometimes hard to find.

Of course he was all smiles til I took out the camera, so no smiles on video!

We started taking him to the Chiropractor a week and a half ago for his fussiness and it's helped quite a bit!
Our Chiropractor's assistant has a 7 month old who had the lip surgery 4 months ago, her daughter also had the bi-lateral cleft lip and looked just like Simeon before her surgery.  She showed me pictures of her daughter afterward and she looked wonderful.  Lindsey, (the mama) answered a million questions, I didn't even know I had in my head!  It was so good to talk to someone who went through the whole thing.
It was so good to talk to her, I went home actually, almost excited for the surgery.  All my nerves soon took over though!

No comments:

Post a Comment