Monday, June 18, 2012

Gluten-Free Free

To contact us Click HERE
What?That makes sense right?After 3 1/2 months of being totally gluten free, I, now can have gluten.So I'm free from having to be gluten free!Simeon seems to be tolerating it and is still happy.Wow.The things we mamas do for our kiddos.Actually, I found out that I liked being gluten free.I didn't even know what gluten was til I had to get rid of it.(it's basically anything with wheat in it, or anything with flour in it)No pasta, cheerios, granola bars, or bread of any kind, except well...the rice flour varieties, I quickly got sick of those.
I found with adding gluten back into my diet, I'm hungrier, actually feeling like I'm starving.I'm feeling more bloated and well, just fat
OK, so I am fat, but I just had a baby 5 months ago!I figured that in the past 13 years, I've been eitherpregnant or nursing for about 11 1/2 of those yearssoI can be fatandI have time to lose itAndI will lose it!
I've been doing the Weight Watcher's plan for a few weeks now and have lost 9 lbs.(it was 10 Sunday and 9 on Monday, I have to go with 9 because Monday is my weigh in day)
Yes, I weigh when I'm not supposed to, it's so hard to stay away from that darn scale!I have 10 lbs to lose to get to where I was before Simeonand about 50-60 to lose to get to my ultimate goal!
My point is, I'm staying gluten free.I'm not as worried about the "may contain wheat" labels though.I feel better
(and that milk I had stored in my freezer....I never could throw it and still have it--yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment