Monday, June 18, 2012

Catching up--Thankful...

To contact us Click HERE
 Thankful....for Kevin Costner and his gray hair--I love it.  Isn't it funny how good men look in gray hair?Indulge me a little, I'm trying to catch up all this jumbled up stuff in my head(I'll post a separate First Holy Communion post soon) Thankful for my 5 year old and her love of planning parties!She's planning a "fish" party, this is the craft I helped her pick to do(her birthday is next week, we are on the countdown of days)Thankful my little 2 year old does fall asleep sometimes, even if it's at the top of the stairs, during a temper tantrum!(she wanted me to carry her down but my hands were full) 
 Thankful for washable markers!!She always markers up her arms! Thankful for kiddos that can bike to piano and back home again.... Thankful our band and piano concerts are over!!It was a busy week last week! Thankful for this boot thing for my Plantar Fasciitis, after a week or so of using it, I can finally walk, with my good tennies on.Thankful for all your suggestions for exercises and ideas, they have helped a ton, just knowing I'm not the only one who suffers from this was helpful! The same day my boot came, Jedi broke his foot!!(on the trampoline)Thankful he ended up getting a walking cast.... 5 days later!!This also happened last week! Thankful for beautiful Iris blooms in my front yard.... Thankful for Azaela bush blooms, that adorned our First Communion table!! Thankful for beautiful chive blooms...chives anyone? Thankful Mary Hannah's day was wonderful!Here's the Azaela bushes, it rained in the morning, but got sunny in the afternoon!(she couldn't get the dress off fast enough though, the veil was long gone by the time we got home...) Thankful sweet little Simeon slept through the whole Mass!!! Thankful Tom celebrated 23 years sobriety on her special day!!(I'm so proud of him, and I know this day is more special to him than his birthday) Thankful for beautiful girls in the sun.....
 Thankful for my first Zulily purchase.....couldn't resist, she loves these guys.... Thankful for sunny days on the porch....Thankful for girls in curlers.... and girls in curls.....Thankful for this sweet baby!!!He's finally almost back to normal....sleeping a little more, but still only letting mama feed him....He's 5 months now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment